Old 22-06-2004, 04:08 PM
Newbie Bill

Default Odd Discovery

Hi Group. 'Lynne' posted to our local 'bulletin board'. There hasnt been a
response. I thought I would post it here, just in case someone had a
notion.
"Maybe one of you out there can help me a bit. I recently was widowed and
I has at my husband's grave putting down some soil for seed. The following
day there was a hole near the edge and I laughed because my husband always
was bothered with ground squirrels so I thought one had come to live by him.
The next day I went by and I saw something move..there was a frog or most
likely a toad about the size of the palm of my hand backed into this hole.
Last night I went by and there is an oddly shaped, almost peanut shaped,
white blob in the whole, just one and really the size of a peanut. Would you
know if this is some sort of egg...It is not a styrofoam peanut blown into
the hole...there wasn't a critter in the hole so I got a good look at this
blob. Thanks "

Thanxx
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas