Old 22-06-2004, 11:11 PM
Newbie Bill

Default PP treatment on new plant

Just a quick follow up. Since I do have a gram scale I measured it pretty
accurately to 80 ppm. My question about the 4-6 hours was quickly answered.
I dosed it in the evening and the next morning it was still grape juice
purple. Thanks for the suggestions.
Bill
"Newbie Bill" wrote in message
m...
One of my 'gift' plants is doing very poorly possibly because of my salt
treatments. I am looking for something new. You can be sure after all my
troubles I WILL treat the plant before I put it in the pond. I was

planning
to just use the duct tape of ponders - the 5 gallon bucket - add
dechlorinated water - submerge the plant just a few inches below water

level
and blast the heck out of it with PP. How strong can I douse it and do

you
still have to wait the 4-6 hours pink water if you are doing say 80 ppm

for
instance?
Thanxx
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas