Old 23-06-2004, 12:04 AM
bluegill phil

Default Crayfish?

Ive had crayfish in an aquqrium with fish and the ones they can catch
are brutilized. until the crawdads reach maturity then they are veggie
eaters. My chinese algea eater drives them nuts.My bloodparrot bit
three of a crawdads legs off but they grew back and I had to get
another aqurium.Their in the indoor fish section of this link
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bluegillphil2000
this link has crawdad info
http://srac.tamu.edu/

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:59:42 -0400, "Benign Vanilla"

wrote:

The rumor on the street that the big pond on the farm nearby is fed by a
stream, and that the stream has crayfish in it. My neighbor things it would
be cool to put some in the pond. I concur, but want to be sure it's cool for
the fish. Any thoughts?

BV.