Old 23-06-2004, 02:02 AM
Rick

Default New at this thanx

Thanx to all that have replied.
I have ordered some more oxygenating plants and some floating plants from
the net. they will be here sometime this week so I can get that veggie
filter started. I do have another question about the bio filter. the filter
I have from lowes has a bag in it that contains charcoal and some other
stuff. it has a pressure gage on the side that tells me when to clean it.
the box it came in said mechanical and bio filter. after reading up on it
bio filters it seems to me that bio filter have mush more in them. do I
have a bio filter and if not what next. Thanx again for helping a new
"ponder" Rick