Old 23-06-2004, 05:07 AM
Cereus-validus

Default Question About Petunias

You sure are one confused dude, Chrissihizzle.

Petunias in hanging baskets dry out quickly. You should water them
thoroughly every other day. But if they are dead, even a séance won't bring
them back.

"Chriz" wrote in message
pilk00 feverishly wrote:

I bought a lovely hanging basket a couple weeks ago. Flowers have
been shriveling. Read somewhere that I should not water until the
soil dries out. How can I bring this plant back to life?

I posted here before thinking this group dealt with plants, but it is some
company or business community group. Therefore no help will be found here.

advise you to go to rec.gardens. I have cross posted for your benefit.