Old 23-06-2004, 07:03 AM
Karen Mullen

Default Strange question

Lee

That's an interesting thought. I do have one of those nylon flowers that twirl
with the breeze in all directions, maybe I'll put it near the pond and add some
streamers. I know it's odd to not want clear water, in Houston I have gin
clear water and loved it, but I don't want to lose more of my fish either and
the SIB bird shows up at the oddest times. I work and can't guard the pond all
the time and my dogs only chase chipmunks!

Karen
In article , "Lee B."
writes:

If
you wanted to get fancy, you could tie some ribbons or something on it to
flutter in the breeze. Here in FL, some folks like to use the Mylar stuff
that's real shiny, like mirrors: they reflect light and keep things a little
bit disorienting. It's a shame you can't enjoy your fish because someone
wants to make dinner of them; I can't say as I've ever seen anyone ask how
to keep their pond from clearing before G.

Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html
My Art Studio at