Old 23-06-2004, 09:02 AM
Mary kate

Default Few odd Questions Any help appreciated (pond/water couorse

I'm new here also and I'm also new at ponding. I know how frustrating
it is to need answers and not get any......perhaps were on our own until
we reach (their) levels in ponding. I've found several good
books.......at least with reading books there's no ( how many PORG'S
does it take to get ONE question answered) problems..LOL Wish I could
answer your questions { because I would ...there important to you }
hang in there...you still have a love for ponding, you just have to find
another means for getting your questions answered :-) A BOOK