Old 23-06-2004, 03:12 PM
escapee

Default Bush and his religion?

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:19:47 GMT, "Vox Humana" opined:

"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
I was just saying that to Mark last night. The igits on Fox are literally
giving Moore millions and millions of dollars worth of free press.

It is the same as when the press gave Mel Gibson billion$ in free
advertising for his biblical S&M epic.

I won't watch that Gibson film. Not now, anyway. I have a really hard time
with violent images. The Moore film has violent images also, but I want to
support that film, so will go see it and buy the DVD. I will do a lot of eyes
closing.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?