Old 23-06-2004, 04:12 PM
Andrew Burgess

Default Few odd Questions Any help appreciated (pond/water couorsebuil...

was sorting out a slow flow through my UV filter yesterday and managed to
drop it in the pond.. (so had to reset the main fuse in the house and my UV
may be dead.. (oops) just glad it didn't hit any fish and that the fuse
was faster to act than the electric was to kill any fish!! (im very lucky
so far)

It sounds like that may have be a GFCI rather than a fuse but if it wasn't,
consider getting one for when your luck runs out. Less than $10 for an outlet.

There are even extension cords now with GFCI built in if your pond wiring
is more 'creative'.