Old 23-06-2004, 05:06 PM
Lee B.

Default String algae experiment and a question

Kathy:
The specs and MSDA are he
http://www.biosafesystems.com/labels/GC-SpecMSDS.pdf

And photos showing how it works are he
http://www.biosafesystems.com/stringalgae.html

This stuff works via oxygenation versus the copper that's normally used.
Therefore, it's safe for fish, snails (darn it!) amphibians, etc. You're not
supposed to sprinkle the granules on leaves of plants you want, but once
they're dissolved in water, they're supposed to be safe for water plants.
What I DON'T know is whether or not it will affect the short stuff on the
sides of the liner . . . I guess I'll find out, huh?

Lee

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Lee wrote I just ordered the newest, latest/greatest threat to SA.

What is it? And we'll await a report!

kathy :-)
algae primer