Old 23-06-2004, 05:07 PM
Lee B.

Default 250g Koi pond in 1 day

That would make a nice little Q/Hospital tank, too!

Lee

"NetMax" wrote in message
. ..
I assembled a Koi pond for the store and all my pond customers think it's
great, and many want to build one too (to overwinter in the garage, or to
build into their deck or for their basement). I got tired of
photocopying sketches so I put the plans on my web site, and I'm posting
to share the design with everyone (not that I think it's that special,
but it was quick & easy to do, and seems to be popular). Incidentally,
it cost me about $400 cdn for the insert and the wooden exterior, - pump,
filters etc would be extra.

http://www.2cah.com/netmax/diy_proje.../KoiPond.shtml

cheers
--