Old 23-06-2004, 07:14 PM
grayflo grayflo is offline
Registered User

Location: Edinburgh,Scotland
Default Coriander question

Quote:
Originally posted by supervolt

1 plant survived and is now 0.6metres high and producing stalky branches with leaves galore.
Is this normal as my wifes Indian Cookery books describe it as a very low growing plant?
Were conditions dry? The fact that only one survived suggested a problem. I haven't seen such tall stalky growth. in coriander. But then,it is usually picked when soft and leafy.
I wonder if it has bolted and started to flower and go to seed. that happened to me one year when it was very dry.