Old 23-06-2004, 10:02 PM
escapee

Default Bush and his religion?

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:58:33 GMT, "Vox Humana" opined:

"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
I listen on their website. I don't get it here, either. Eventually we'll

buy a
satellite radio, but not just yet.

We got a Sirius satellite radio last fall and are very pleased with the
service and programming. Sirius has two NPR and one PRI stream as well as
Sirius Left, a politically left oriented talk station. In addition there is
Sirius OutQ that has a lot of politically left leaning programing. Sirius
carries Air America, also. The competition, XM satellite radio, is
partially owned by Clear Channel. The last time I looked, Clear Channel was
the fifth largest stock holder and their CEO is on the board at XM radio.
That is a deal killer for me.

Yes, that's why we are waiting before spending a few hundred on the radio. As
long as I can listen online it's fine. They have an excellent feed for their
station on their website. I have remote speakers in the house so I can go
anywhere within a certain distance and still hear the computer.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?