Old 23-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Brent Walston

Default [IBC] Heater Thermostat With 15F-25F Range?

At 01:49 PM 6/23/04 -0500, Dusty G. wrote:
Is there a heater/ thermostat that can keep an insulated shed between
about 10F and 25F during cold snaps? I have several Z- 6 trees, plants &
herbs I want to get & keep alive but the temps here go below -10 several
days in a row several times a winter. I've looked with no luck. Thanks much,

Dusty

Try TekSupply.com for a thermostat in that range. They should have several
and they are usually reasonably priced. Expect to pay $30 to $50 however.

Brent in Northern California
Evergreen Gardenworks USDA Zone 8 Sunset Zone 14

http://www.EvergreenGardenworks.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++