Old 23-06-2004, 11:03 PM
Vox Humana

Default Bush and his religion?

"escapee" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:58:33 GMT, "Vox Humana"
opined:

"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
I listen on their website. I don't get it here, either. Eventually

we'll
buy a
satellite radio, but not just yet.

We got a Sirius satellite radio last fall and are very pleased with the
service and programming. Sirius has two NPR and one PRI stream as well

as
Sirius Left, a politically left oriented talk station. In addition there

is
Sirius OutQ that has a lot of politically left leaning programing.

Sirius
carries Air America, also. The competition, XM satellite radio, is
partially owned by Clear Channel. The last time I looked, Clear Channel

was
the fifth largest stock holder and their CEO is on the board at XM radio.
That is a deal killer for me.

Yes, that's why we are waiting before spending a few hundred on the radio.

As
long as I can listen online it's fine. They have an excellent feed for

their
station on their website. I have remote speakers in the house so I can go
anywhere within a certain distance and still hear the computer.

I do the same thing with Sirius. You can listen to Sirius OutQ online
without a subscription. www.siriusoutq.com
They ask for an email address and zip code, but fake ones work just fine.
You might be very interested in the show that runs from 2:00 to 6:00 pm
Eastern time. With a subscription, you can listen to all the music streams
online with a password. Our receiver is in one of the cars. You can often
get deals on radios. You can get a radio for $49.00 at this link:
http://www.sirius.com/servlet/Conten...=1077744929995