Old 24-06-2004, 05:03 AM
Shiva

Default Vrijbroekpark Belgium

aswhad wrote:

Hi,
i made a little website with lots of rose-pics taken in the rosegarden
of Vrijbroekpark - Belgium.

This is such a nicely done website! My favorite roses in the
photos are Mme Edouard Herriot, Violet, Apothecary's Rose, Cantab,
Evening Star, Früllingsmorgen_1942, L'ouche_1891, Papa Meilland,
Rhapsody in Blue, Rosarium Uetersen, Vivid, and Zoe.

Your lovely web site made me realize again how much I truly
dislike the "old garden rose" floppy shape and overwhelmingly
pink tones. I love my modern roses!

It's all a matter of personal taste--no reflection on
you, of course. Thanks for sharing your site.