Old 24-06-2004, 01:04 PM
catalina

Default Deer Trouble

GolfNut wrote in
:

help!! besides a fence...how do i keep the derr from eating my small
trees and plants. i use liquid fence but that is sooo expensive. plus
after a watering or rain, it's all gone.

is there a home remedy...some type of organic tea that i could brew to
put on stuff or around it to keep the deer away. they are even going
after "deer resistant" plants these days.

tw

Not sure how well this works, and maybe not so well in large areas, but
there is a product called the "scarecrow" it is a motion activated
sprinkler --- I bought one but it was shipped to me broken so I can't tell
you yet how it works. You could always get an outside dog that chases them
away (I discovered that the one I am petsitting at the moment enjoys doing
that.)