Old 24-06-2004, 02:06 PM
escapee

Default My posting the picture of Rose on the newsgroup

I completely understand, as does several others here. We love our furries like
we love ourselves and when they leave, it is the hardest thing in the world.
The whole part of them who we love no longer exists. What do we do with that
love? It's not the same to heap it on another. Of course we love the others,
but the one who is gone is irreplaceable. That's why we bought a parrot. No
more short lives. She should live for another 50 years or so, and I plan on
living it with her. Chin up, eat a pint of Hagan Daz and cry yer eyes out for a
few weeks. It does get better and you settle into the place where you can be
comfortable once again.

I am deeply sorry for the loss of Rose. Really sorry about it. I dedicate all
my merit to her that she find a human birth. She's *right* there!

love,
Victoria

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:00:39 -0400, "madgardener" opined:

damn I love you. yer the bees knees woman. (((huge hug)))
maddie whose eyes are now dry and raw and there's a lump in my heart.
(that's Rose, making sure her place with me is permanent)

"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:48:14 -0400, "madgardener"

opined:

I wanted to apologize for posting the picture of Rose on the garden
newsgroup this morning. My grief was and still is so overwhelming that I
didn't think. My sincere apologies for doing that. I should have put it

over
on the alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
madgardener too sad to cry anymore

Anyone who said anything to you about posting it here should **** off. I

mean
that. Just **** off.

I love you and I don't give a flying shit if you posted a photo here, of

Rose.
What the hell is wrong with people...gee wiz.

Victoria

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?