Old 24-06-2004, 09:02 PM
escapee

Default Bush and his religion?

She reminds me of me and everyone else I grew up with in Brooklyn! I don't
think my accent is as thick as hers, but I concentrate on not having that old
accent. She is very funny, but also very smart.

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 05:30:11 GMT, opined:

that is me too. I just dont listen to music while doing other things. it took me a
while to get used to Rhodes, but now I am addicted. I even got her bumper sticker
for "team Randi". Ingrid

escapee wrote:
I don't care much about the music on satellite. Between my husband and I, we
have about a thousand CDs and access to thousands of others if we want. I only
listen to the radio for the talk shows. I stopped listening to it a while back,
but now that I can hear delightful people like Franken, and Rhodes, I'm
listening again. I get many music channels on the DirecTV system. I never
listened once.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?