Old 25-06-2004, 01:04 AM
Jade

Default AGISTMENT NEEDED BRISBANE

My little filly is a red dun. (with white spotty rump)
Please tell me what sort of quality Australian woods vary from pink to red?
I would like to know in regards to names.
Thanks,
Jade.

"Jade" Jade_at_Jaywings_dot_com wrote in message

Hi,
My name is Jade, I post here sometimes.
Here's my predicament.
My mare has been living in Tamworth, but due to drought, she and her 2 m.o
filly must come up to Brisbane, as the paddocks cant take visitor horses
anymore. They are reducing numbers.
I need somewhere northwest side of Brisbane to agist my horse. If you know
of anyone with acreage, please email me.

jade(at)jaywings(dot)com

She needs to come up as soon as possible. Temporary as well as permanent
offers welcome!
Thanks,
Jade.

--