Old 25-06-2004, 03:04 AM
Pat Brennan

Default peloric phal pic

Good to see that Dutch trash travels the world. Looks like you have a "bad
clone" of Phal Brother Apollo. I have had a high percent of this clone
bloom just like the one in your picture. They are from a bad batch of
clones from a large Dutch cloning company. Seems to be a stable mutation as
they are starting a second blooming and everyone that bloomed peloric the
first time around is blooming that way again. Although I will save some for
people who like these thing, most will be planted in the compost pile before
next heating season.

Pat

"samaki" wrote in message
Some of us (including me ;(( ) have problem with the binary group, so I
decided to show some of my orchids via my friend`s web page. Here is a

link
to a peloric phal pic I`ve recently bought :
http://80.55.153.150/orchidee/sandra...P%20niepel.jpg

greetings from Poland
Martha