Old 25-06-2004, 04:05 AM
matt

Default New guy

"Pete Bergstrom" wrote in message

"matt" wrote in message
u...
oh okay I see, he was a religious nut. was the uni bomber any good or

just
nut who found one day he could blow things up.

The unabomber didn't like the advent of technology, so he set out to kill

bunch of the leading technical people in the U.S. by mailing them bombs.

He
maimed more than a few, but mostly hit bystanders.

See

http://www.crimelibrary.com/terroris...czynski/1.html

Pete

yes he was an extreamist. I mena i hate the way tech destroyed my life I

share alot more with 50 year old then guys my own age because I grew up with
little tech & a low tech life ain't better then a more tech life. You still
have the same social problwms they are just expressed in different ways
worst of all he had a degree, i would have killed for half his opurtunties
too learn as a kid. reading up on that other guy though, I don't think he
did anything special he did what any lunatic can do kill people who
disagree with his opinion. debate is the spice of life & our combined
perspective views can give a 360 degree veiw of any issue.