Old 25-06-2004, 06:05 AM
K Barrett

Default Orchids For Sale

That's not true at all Prem and if you posted here regularly you'd know
that.

Pam, its OK to post a link to your sales - like what Ray does - but any
overt sale list or advertisement will be met with staunch opposition.

No advertising on rgo.

K Barrett

and before you start with me, Prem, remember I know that you and 'Mr Venger'
plotted against 'Mr Fournier' on the IRC line, taunting Mick into rabid fits
of anger. So don't try and pass yourself off here as some White Knight or
something just because you post 'pretty pictures'.

And Mick don't start thinking I like you any either. You're still a shit.

"prem_s" wrote in message
profpam wrote:
Did not know we could list our catalog on recgardensorchids. Everything

Orchid
Management System is now selling a limited number of flasks
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/flask.html as well as the Mid 2004 Everything

Orchid
Management System. And, if you are a former customer we can provide an

upgrade to
Everything Orchid Management System so you won't lose your old data for

only $9.95
+ $5.50 shipping and handling. See our site for details:

Pam,
there's always been a sort of "gentlemen's agreement" to limit
commercially related posts to an announcement and an "e-mail me if
you're interested", or a link to a site, on this newsgroup, but not
an outright ban on posts of a commercial nature. The only time when
this became an issue is when a certain Mr. Fournier decided to
lob a number of misguided ad hominem attacks on a certain Mr.
Venger...including groundless accusations that Mr. Venger's posts
concerning some personal health issues were just being done to
drum up commercial sales. This individual further tried to
seize control of this issue by making claims that posts of a
commercial nature were not allowed (even though he often posted
advertisements for his flasks on this very newsgroup).

Go ahead and post away...if we find something offensive, we can
always skip the header on to the next topic.

---Prem
www.premdesign.com