Old 25-06-2004, 09:03 AM
prem_s

Default Orchids For Sale

K Barrett wrote:

and before you start with me, Prem, remember I know that you and 'Mr Venger'
plotted against 'Mr Fournier' on the IRC line, taunting Mick into rabid fits
of anger. So don't try and pass yourself off here as some White Knight or
something just because you post 'pretty pictures'.

This is quite a distortion of the facts...since you were not privy
to the IRC chat, you are not aware of what the goings-on were. The
invididual who claimed to know of these taunts was a very infrequent
visitor, and he posted his impression of the conversation from those
infrequent visits...context is everything. On my part, I was never
involved in plotting to taunt anyone. Most of the time, I attempted
to be a "voice of reason" and tried to recommend that we all leave
well enough alone.

And as far as posting here, you're right...I don't post here often as
I much prefer spending time on forums where a moderator can remove
posts such as Mr. Fournier was wont to produce. That doesn't mean that
I don't lurk and read the posts. No, Mick has not put on his self-
appointed newsgroup policeman hat anytime recently, that I recall, but
when in the past there had been what could only be construed as the
most mild form of misdeed (a tag line in a .sig file or a misplaced
binary file), Mick has often been the first to go ballistic.

---Prem
www.premdesign.com