Old 25-06-2004, 05:07 PM
Dan Voicu

Default [IBC] Maple seedlings

I have some maple seedlings that have grown nicely..until about last week.
The first set of leaves are extremely moist and fragile. They arent dried,
but they seem to be dying. When I touch them, especially the tips, they're
very "wet" and arent firm and dry as with healthy leaves. I put them in
the morning sun yesterday and today, with no improvement. Are the leaves
like this because of the wind? Here in Toronto, its very windy. I'm trying
not to risk putting them out in full sun..as they might dry out. Any ideas?

_Dan_

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++