Old 25-06-2004, 07:05 PM
gerry

Default Kitty Litter destroys String Algae

On 17 Jun 2004 21:00:31 -0700, (lalu) wrote:

You can purchase very costly koi clay --if you can even find it
locally in a pet store-- for about $15 or more for 4 pounds, or get
the generic kind u.p.s. delivered to you for about $50 for 50 pounds
(cowboy mining co in texas, amoung others). I got mine out of los
angeles from Laguna Clay - 20 pounds for about $25 to my door, U.p.s.
I had tried generic clay kitty litter and it was unsatisfactory -
never dissolved even after soaking for 2 weeks, then taking a ride in
the blender-, but the brands mentioned that people use were
unavailable to me.

Just a note:

Cowboy Mining no longer sells 50lb, $38 for 10 lb + shipping

Laguna no longer does direct sales

Called them both today!

Thus I can't find a supplier other than Koi Clay dealer$

gerry

--

Personal home page -
http://gogood.com