Old 25-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Anonny Moose

Default Eco-lawn Experience?

"GaryM" wrote in message
. 3.44...
"Anonny Moose" wrote in
:

But I don't think the product Gary mentions is the same as the
eco-lawns promoted in the PNW. This product is a blend of fescues
rather than the blend of grasses and low growing flowers found in
other products. The claims for it are pretty fantastic. If true,
I'd love to have this in my yard. I wonder how it holds up to
dogs?

Correct Karen, though Pam's post was of interest anyway. I am going
to try slit seeding it on a slope in late August. Last May the slope
was seeded with a contractors mix of p. rye, k. blue and fine fescue,
but after 1 year the only think left growing is fine fescue, as it is
medium to deep shade. I'll post results in October. Can't hurt to try
it and the current grass is thin now anyway.

Great. I'll look forward to reading about your experience.
Karen