Old 26-06-2004, 01:22 AM
gary davis

Default Gosh this is a busy site....and fortex beans!

On 6/22/04 1:39 AM, in article ,
"Nick Maclaren" wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:53:11 GMT, gary davis
wrote:

Hello,
Well, there certainly has been a lot of activity here since I last tuned
in. I do have much difficulty trying to decipher the words of many messages.
I'm assuming they are talking about gardening. I can only hope that it
relates to UK gardens because, as you know, other topics are not encouraged
or even allowed here at UK.rec.gardening..even though these messages go all
over the world. Wow! Just imagine, all over the world!
Sometimes strange languages are not all that strange should one want to
learn them. I even learned to think in French. It was a short duration but I
'got' there.
I'm not sure what I might learn next...good or bad. Did you know that
good information and bad information are really good? It is all good
information unless it is computer stuff. Then bad information is...really
bad.

We are of course very proud of our thriving gardening community here
in the UK. All welcome of course, we have dispensed with red tape.

This is NEW AGE usenet for all.

Eat, drink and be merry.

Does this mean that here at uk.rec.gardening posters could possibly discuss
improving soil worldwide?