Old 26-06-2004, 02:03 AM
HA HA Budys Here

Default Raindrip drip irrigation

From: (Roy)
Date: 6/25/2004 11:11 AM Eastern Standard Time
On 24 Jun 2004 19:55:22 GMT,
(HA HA Budys Here)
wrote:

===Has anyone used this system? The instruction booklet is about 76 pages

long.
===I'm trying to find out how many drip emitters I can place on a 1/4"

tube.

I have installed quite a bit of Raiandrip stuff. The book may be many
pages long, but it clearly states how many emitters can be placed on
what size and length of tube, be it 1/2 or 1/4 inch.........total up
your gallonage etc, and compare to what the book gives. Its there, and
if your gonna use drip irrigation I would suggest you read all the
technical aspects of installation and use in that handbook. Then zero
in on the type install and you won't have problems.

Yes, I know I could easily give the answer to the question you ask,
but you need to RTFM.
Visit my website:
http://www.frugalmachinist.com

Ok ok I got it.