Old 26-06-2004, 04:33 AM
Janet Baraclough

Default everyone still here ?

The message
from Alan Gould contains these words:

In article , dave @ stejonda
writes

everyone still here?

wow, the rain has been bad ;-)

Still here. The real rain has been very welcome, but the spam rain is
deluging everything. Several thousands and still pouring in.

Still here. Gardeners are adaptable people and can work out ways to
turn manure and other peoples' unwanted rubbish to their advantage.
While the deluge was in full flow, the dog and I took a walk up the lane
to the farm steading, where the shearing shed is ankle deep in straw,
sheep muck and wool waste. A free, magical mix for composting and
mulching which I'll collect later, and all thanks to a troll :-)

Janet.