Old 26-06-2004, 07:09 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default first pond ( 2 )

Read in another thread where you said you were 76 and didn't feel it, or
act it, or something like that. Ah, another 25 years to look forward to I
thought. ;o)

My Dad, 76 next month, bikes 20+ miles/day easy. He's in more pain when not
biking. He drove Mom & I all the way from Moses Lake, picking me up in
Tri-Cities at 6am, to Sun Valley, Idaho in one day. Drove from there all
the way down to Helper, UT (that's a little town mid-Utah area). Stayed 2
nights with sis, (talk about a bEautiful house). He then drove us 9 hrs
from there to Ontario, OR and the next day back home. Never needed one of
us to drive, though we took lots of breaks, which was good for all of us,
not just him. ) ~ jan

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:37:07 GMT, "Nedra" wrote:

I remember my drinking days and days of being only 50! Memories are just
wonderful. Being 70+ ain't bad either ;-) If you guys and gals are lucky
you'll
see 70 too .... lol

Nedra
Lotus Goddess that sounds sooo cool. Thanks BV!

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
ws.com...
I think you should, we know BV is drinking up all the profits tending bar.
Drinking far more than his share, so his own posts seem to say! Course the
Queen Porg has discovered Ice Wine. OMG!!!! My sister purchased for me on
my 50 B-day. Good thing it's is so expensive, I'd be Queen Winette with a
pondless Kingdom. Or would that be Whinette, due to having no ponds? Then
again, full of Ice Wine? Would I care? ;o) ~ jan

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:14:39 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""

wrote:

I'll have you know that I have not yielded court jester to BV yet!