Old 26-06-2004, 11:53 AM
Larry Stoter

Default Dwarf french beans, easy?

wrote:

Are dwarf french beans easy to grow. I have never grown them before.
They were easy to germinate and now some are in pots and others in
big raised beds. Any tips for a really good crop?
Thanks, Diana

I know I'm noy answering your question but ...

Try Blue Coco - a climbing French Bean. Still time to plant, purple pods
(easy to pick), purple and cream flowers (attractive), long season (we
pick July to September), not attacked by anything, germinate very well,
taste excellent, happy in large pots with 2-3 canes, don't need lots of
water/attention, keep producing from bottom to top of plant as long as
you keep picking, germinate well from your own seeds. We've been growing
them for 3 years and find them excellent
--
Larry Stoter