Old 26-06-2004, 11:54 AM
Brian Watson

Default what are your garden pet hates?

"Just Molly" wrote in message
news:Z51Dc.78$6r.32@newsfe2-win...

Hmmm, this isn't working very well is it? I didn't really mean what

garden
pests don't you like as nobody likes garden pests. I *meant* what garden
features or plant do you dislike. You know how you drive past a garden and
think, oh that's just *awful* to look at. or bloody hell how naff, or My

god
are they *colour blind*!

OK. "A few gnomes."

One gnome - good (it's ironic, damnit).
A few gnomes - naff as can be, what can they be thinking of?
A garden full of gnomes - the owner is plainly a fine example of an English
eccentric who should be respected as such.
--
Brian
"Happy St George's Day. It either is, just was, or soon will be."