Old 26-06-2004, 11:55 AM
Just Molly

Default Starting My Own Gardening Business

"Rotax100uk" wrote in message
s.com...
I am starting my own gardening business in East Anglia region and i was
wondering what hourly rate to charge?
--
Rotax100uk
Rotax100uk

It will really depend what area you are in. Darn sarf in beds and south
Cambs, you can charge more. In north Cambs much less. I pay £7 an hour to
some smashing lads who seem to be able to do almost anything I ask them from
building aviaries, lopping trees, and garden maintenance. Thta's the price
they quoted me. However I know that in South Cambs, near Cambridge itself
people charge more than double. It might be worth being a little sneaky and
phoning people who advertise in your local paper and ask what they charge.
It will also depend on your level of expertise.