Old 26-06-2004, 11:55 AM
Rod

Default what are your garden pet hates?

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:08:30 +0100, "Just Molly"
wrote:

I hate lawns. Huge expanses of nothingness however well cared for they are.
I also hate neatly cut edges and borders with alternating blue and white
lobelia and red salvias.

Decking, mutilated trees and exessive statuary or other non-living
ornamentation - especially cheap nasty pastiche, small scale
imitations of the exesses of the wealthy are always tacky. Oh, and
anything 'fashionable' a garden should transcend passing fads. Notice
I haven't mentioned any plants - most have their place somewhere
though there's a lot I wouldn't choose to grow. I reserve the right
to dislike or even hate the way they get used sometimes though.
Rod

Weed my address to reply