Old 26-06-2004, 03:02 PM
escapee

Default Diazinon replacements...not!

On 25 Jun 2004 16:21:09 -0700, (germ) opined:

I moved this year and the new house had a poor lawn. I have much
improved it but I am having grub problems. I have tried 3 of the
products now in the stores: season lawn control, triacide?, and sevin.
None have worked, peel up a patch of sod and I still see live grubs
each time!

Diazanon worked without fail in the past but is now unavailable. Any
suggestions for something that really works. (Other than a 55 gal
drum of Malathion concentrate applied directly. That is what the guy
at the local home center jokenly reccommended.)

Jim

Yeah, get the soil healthy and use beneficial nematodes and you won't have
grubs.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?