Old 26-06-2004, 03:19 PM
Kay

Default what are your garden pet hates?

In article , Brian Watson
writes

"Just Molly" wrote in message
news:Nw0Dc.68$6r.49@newsfe2-win...
I hate lawns. Huge expanses of nothingness however well cared for they

are.
I also hate neatly cut edges and borders with alternating blue and white
lobelia and red salvias.

I have taken up all my lawns as I no longer see the point of growing work.

I have an intense antipathy to ivy, but am winning on that front at the
moment, and bindweed comes a close second.

Oh, bindweed's OK, especially if you are lucky enough to have the one
with big pink striped flowers instead of white. And it's very satisfying
to pull out whole tangled ropes of it.

The little scented pink bindweed is lovely.
--
Kay