Old 26-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Hal

Default Diazinon replacements...not!

On 25 Jun 2004 16:21:09 -0700, (germ) wrote:

I moved this year and the new house had a poor lawn. I have much
improved it but I am having grub problems. I have tried 3 of the
products now in the stores: season lawn control, triacide?, and sevin.
None have worked, peel up a patch of sod and I still see live grubs
each time!

You didn't say where you are Jim, but County Extension Service Agents
have good information on how to take care of problems like yours.

Do a Google search for ("Your County") Extension Service.

Regards,

Hal