Old 26-06-2004, 06:16 PM
sarah

Default Dwarf french beans, easy?

wrote:

Are dwarf french beans easy to grow. I have never grown them before.
They were easy to germinate and now some are in pots and others in
big raised beds. Any tips for a really good crop?

um. Enjoy what you get this year, and next year plant climbing French
beans? ;-)) Honestly, I grew both last year (Cobra climbing, the
dwarves were a gift) and the climbing beans cropped far more heavily and
over a longer period. The friend who gave me the dwarves was so
impressed she's switched to climbers this year!

regards
sarah

--
NB. Note change of *usenet* email address:
'amitiel.demon.do.uk' will soon cease to function.