Old 26-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Broadback

Default Starting My Own Gardening Business

Rod wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:58:17 GMT, Rotax100uk
wrote:

I am starting my own gardening business in East Anglia region and i was
wondering what hourly rate to charge?

What are you worth?
Been there, done that, started on my own at a very tender age with
little experience, little capital, doing work that hardly pays a
living wage let alone generate profit to enable expansion into more
lucrative work. You've chosen a hard row to hoe and I wish you luck.
Do try to take some time out to see some good gardens and to study.
Your local Land Based College and RHS General would be a good place to
start.
Rod

Weed my address to reply

If you are not able to work out your costs, a decent profit and then fix
a price I think you may be better working as a wage slave.