Old 26-06-2004, 08:55 PM
freelander-man freelander-man is offline
Registered User

Default Celebration Seeds

Dear Steve

I may be able to help you with this. In another guise I am the children's gardening character, 'Mr Rotavator', from Channel 4 TV amongst other media (check out www.greenstyle.co.uk/index_rotavator.html). I travel to schools around the country teaching the little ones about nature & gardening. I feel sure that I can find you 200 packets of seeds but they won't be a 'celebration' variety. Does that matter? I will check my T&M seed stock to see what I have, but let me know if this is going to be of any help.

Kind regards

Steve Brookes

01789 293131 / 07801 552538

Quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Williams
Our local village school is 60 years old and would like to do something
different to celebrate.

The young children like the idea of distributing seeds with the end of term
newsletter.

I've Goggled but haven't come up with anything, does anyone know of a plant,
that has a Celebration variety, that can easily be grown from seed?

TIA
Steve
PS
If any seed company would like to donate 200 packets even better!