Old 26-06-2004, 09:09 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default Advice On Gardening

The message
from "Martin Heames" contains these words:

Regarding waste tell your customers you charge extra for taking the grass
clippings away you will be suprised how many of them find a little corner
for you to put it in

Hey, don't waste those clippings. Look round the neighbourhood for
signs of keen gardeners, and slip a note through their door asking if
they want a regular supply of lawn clippings for mulches or compost
heaps. You'll find someone like me :-) I happily take all the clippings
I can get from a local contractor, a mutual benefit.

For the OP; this contractor works his routes so that he spends a whole
day working on contracts within one area, which greatly reduces travel
time and petrol between that day's clients.

Janet.