Old 26-06-2004, 09:15 PM

Default what are your garden pet hates?

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:56:44 +0100, Kay
wrote:

Spotted laurel
--
Kay

Oh, I think it has a place. It's got one in my garden anyway. I prefer
it to fences. I have tried for years to cover all ours. You would all
probably dislike many of the plants in my garden, a lot of which are
from the sweepings of the HPS, or some I actually chose like Phlomis
and Evening Primrose. Now I've got a pile of Echium seedlings - the
ones that grow very tall with blue flowers in the second year.
They are a result of an offer I couldn't refuse in The Times. Got a
lot of Aconite too and they never look right and the Gardener's
garters and leathery leaved ivy are going berserk again.
But there's not much soil to be seen,
Diana