Old 26-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Nedra

Default first pond ( 2 )

Nope - car furniture wouldn't work. It doesn't 'move' as in the movement of
car. Mom and I started out on a little drive the other day... ended up in
Arkansas.
So, we drove over to see my brother ... who had a hissy fit!! He thought
that
was too far from home. He still doesn't know our Mom. LOL

Nedra

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
s.com...
I wonder why that is, perhaps someone should come up with car furniture
with steering wheels? ;o) ~ jan

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 08:40:37 GMT, "Nedra"

wrote:

I'm more comfortable behind the wheel than any place - except my pond.