Old 26-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Skirmishd

Default Boweia Volubilis

They throw off plenty of offsets if well fed. The flowers are small
star shaped things maybe all of 3/16" across, I never bothered to look
for viable seed as they seem to offset enough to have plenty of gift
plants.
Mostly mine have been fed on aquarium mulm but my potting mixes are
very rich having made compost at this house for 25 years.

I think my first step will be to repot it the same pot with fresh soil, as it
hasn't been repotted in years. Actually, there may be a tiny root coming out
the bottom so I may need to go a size larger.

What kind of light does your plant get? All of my southern windows get sun but
not all day because of the house next door.

Thanks for your information.