Old 26-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Frogleg

Default Dill?

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 16:40:07 -0400, "guppy" wrote:

Am seeking information on What I thought I planted, Dill. It smells like
dill(the foliage), but the flowers are single about 1 in. in diameter and
yellow with a crimson center. Unlike any dill I have seen before. Please
advise. Can post a picture if helpful. Would like to identify, although as
I have already used once in cooking (before flowers appeared) it does not
seem to be harmful at least in small quantities???

Do post a picture somewhere. Dill with yellow & red flowers would be
quite attractive in an herb garden. :-)