Old 27-06-2004, 12:03 AM
DigitalVinyl

Default Dill?

"guppy" wrote:

can I post a picture attached to this message?

NEVER in a group that doesn't have the word .binaries. in its name.

You could post it to alt.binaries.test and then post here the name of
the posting in that group.

Several web sites offer free picture space.
for instance...
http://photos.yahoo.com/

"Frogleg" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 16:40:07 -0400, "guppy" wrote:

Am seeking information on What I thought I planted, Dill. It smells like
dill(the foliage), but the flowers are single about 1 in. in diameter

and
yellow with a crimson center. Unlike any dill I have seen before.

Please
advise. Can post a picture if helpful. Would like to identify, although

as
I have already used once in cooking (before flowers appeared) it does not
seem to be harmful at least in small quantities???

Do post a picture somewhere. Dill with yellow & red flowers would be
quite attractive in an herb garden. :-)

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)
2nd year gardener
http://members.aol.com/DigitalVinyl66/Garden2004.html