Old 27-06-2004, 12:04 AM
Fred

Default 1) BZT and 2) pump recs.

Hey, all. A couple of quick questions.

I want to order some BZT, but at $72 a pound and a 2-year shelf life per UTI
website, it'd be quite a waste on my 400 gal pond. Are there any cheaper
sources or smaller quantities out there? Is there still a "ponder's
special" at UTI? Even better: anybody in the San Diego/Oceanside area have
a handful I could buy off them?

I'm re-building the waterfall into this pond, raising it from a about 10
inches to a couple of feet. As a result, I need to get a bigger pump. I've
always heard OASEs are among the best. Any other suggestions? I'm looking
at submersibles that can provide about 800gph at 5' head with good
efficiency (california electricity prices being what they are).

TIA,

Fred