Old 27-06-2004, 02:02 PM
tomjasz

Default Diazinon replacements...not!

Minnesota Statutes 2003, Table of Chapters

Table of contents for Chapter 18B

18B.115 Sale or use of chlordane or heptachlor.

The state, a state agency, a political subdivision of the
state, a person, or other legal entity may not sell, use, or
apply the pesticide chlordane or its derivative heptachlor
within the state.

HIST: 1989 c 326 art 5 s 28

Copyright 2003 by the Office of Revisor of Statutes, State of
Minnesota.

Consider yourself reported Mr Bxxon, Olmsted County has vigorous
inforcement......

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:19:39 -0500, zxcvbob
wrote:

I'm glad I didn't mention my stash of 74% chlordane (I'm saving it, just
in case I ever have to deal with termites)

Bob