Old 27-06-2004, 07:05 PM
escapee

Default purple coneflowers?

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:44:01 GMT, "Vox Humana" opined:

The Japanese beetles have emerged here (Cincinnati) and are eating my
echinacea and calla lilies. I guess I will add them to list of pest to pick
off. The cicadas are history except for the damage they left behind. The
rains are gone and the slugs have disappeared. My brugmansia started to
bloom this week and I thought of you.

My brugmansia are all on their fourth set of blooms. I will take photo's when
they open. This is their big bloom. Mine bloom all year in the greenhouse. I
am so in love with them! Thanks for thinking of me.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?